Monday, March 12, 2007

It Takes a Village for Granted

Word has it that Hillary Clinton, Senator from the state with the weakest competition she could find, will be here in the Valley. Another modest affair at the Cantu residence in McAllen for only $500.00. Funny how the the price of the fundraiser is only an issue if it's a Republican fundraiser.

If she is coming, Hil' had better start working on her pandering South Texas accent. It'll be a lot harder than that ridiculous southern drawl she whipped out in Selma a couple of weeks ago.

Think about it. Where exactly in a conversation with a star struck Valley Hispanic does an orale, chale, or a simon ese go? Will she know the differences between chingon, chingadera, or the Anglicized chingow?

Maybe something short and sweet in Spanish will do the trick. Holuh meez uhmeeguhs, grassy-ass pore sewey ahyewdar...say...loh...? And with that, the local Dems will swoon and praise her for her understanding of our unique local culture. "It's almost as if she's one of us," they'll say as she boards her plane with her carpetbag full of Valley money to New Hampshire and Iowa where she needs it.

Just in case I haven't made things crystal clear, and in the interest of full disclosure, I don't like Hillary Clinton! She's a sour-pussed, power hungry, win at all costs, circus of smoke and mirrors, slick politician who is riding on the coat tails of her ex-president husband. She will not submit to hard questions and speaks to suit her purpose based on the audience she is in front of.

Anybody but Clinton 2008! (I'd even take eight more years of Billy if it meant she'd lose.)

6 Comments:

Blogger SK said...

Oddly enough I've not jumped on her bandwagon (although many people probably thought I would). I have to say that starting this so early may tire me out by the time 11/08 comes around. I'm trying to stay out of it for now although I do occasionally listen in on NPR. What say you about Osama, McCain, and Guiliani?

8:37 AM  
Blogger Powerslave105 said...

Steph,

Do you realize you actually typed "Osama?"

I think I'm a Guiliani kind of guy. For now anyway. He's a law and order kind of guy, but he's not a holy roller. I will reserve my kiss of death until I've seen more from them.

One thing for sure. NOT HILLARY!

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The intellect and insight required to comment on politics and Hillary Clinton's character is missing with you. That can be summed up just by the mispelling in the title of your rant. Preach your republican propoganda elsewhere.

11:31 AM  
Blogger Powerslave105 said...

Dear Anon,

I'm sorry, I thought this was my blog. Your insight and intellect sure put me in my place.

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Typical liberal response. Cant deal in facts or see the humor in things. Just call you stupid and tell you to shut up. Freedom of speech is alive and well as long as its their speech. Ain't it funny how calling Bush stupid is insightful and intellectual for liberals?

4:04 PM  
Blogger SK said...

Oh yeah, I meant Obama... whoops. Whoa, looks like your post created a little drama.. lol.

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home