Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Freakin' Christmas

I'll soon miss the carnage that is Christmas shopping. For the better part of my adult existence, I've sworn to myself to start my gift shopping by late July or early August with the hope that I'd be done before Black Friday. Disappointed yet again.

As I just got home from La Plaza Hell, I realize that I'm done searching for that perfect gift. The war is over and I can now concentrate on the true meaning of the holiday. Friends and family.

I plan to call some people who I haven't spoken to in a while and wish them a Merry Christmas. I'll spend time with my family and let go all the stresses of the entire year that has passed me by. I'll be cheerful and gay(happy) and carry a smile on my face.

To everyone out there I wish you the best and for God's sake, have a Merry Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home